Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Inundated by Biscuits

How am I inundated by biscuits?  In a good way! 

I'm referring to my Barkery & Biscuits Mystery series.

The first one, BITE THE BISCUIT, was published last May.  And now it's nearly May again, and the second in the series, TO CATCH A TREAT, premiers soon--officially on May 8.

Meantime, I'm still not quite through with the rough first draft of the third in the series--title to come--and won't finish it till I return from Malice Domestic, although I hope to find time on my trip this weekend to work on editing what I've written so far.

Plus, I just signed a contract for two more books in the series.  More Barkery & Biscuits!

In the meantime, there are also more biscuit issues.  I'm not much of a cook but my Barkery books each contain a dog treat and a people treat recipe.  I've been talking about some people treat ideas with a friend who's supplying recipes, but still need to work out the dog treat.

And in case you're not aware of it, can you guess the name of my protagonist Carrie Kennersly's dog in the Barkery & Biscuits Mysteries?


You got it.  Biscuit!

No comments: